Table of Contents
Running for over 24 years, ONE PIECE is one of the most famous and adventurous anime series of all time.
This popular anime series which has inspired its audience through the years was adapted from a manga of the same name by Eiichiro Oda.
The wondrous world of One Piece first came to being in 1997 and narrates the story of the main protagonist, Monkey D. Luffy, who seeks the ultimate treasure, the One Piece.
The story takes place in a world where pirates roam the seas and the government has little control over them.
Luffy, who has gained the power to stretch his body like rubber after eating a Devil Fruit, sets out to become the Pirate King and find One Piece.
Along the way, he meets a diverse group of characters who join his crew, including a swordsman, a navigator, a cook, and a doctor.
One Piece is known for its unique and imaginative world-building. The series takes place in a world where humans and other races coexist, such as fish-men and mermaids.
Each island they visit has its own distinct culture and history, making it feel like a living, breathing world.
The series also introduces supernatural elements such as Devil Fruits, which give people extraordinary powers but take away their ability to swim.
With over 1000 aired episodes, 105 volumes, 16 full-length movies, and 1174 unique and memorable characters, One Piece is a treasure trove of quotes.
These incredible One Piece quotes address various concepts such as justice, power, greed, death, love, loneliness, and society and offer wisdom in a short and witty manner.
One Piece is known for its emotional moments. The series isn’t afraid to tackle heavy themes such as loss, sacrifice, and friendship.
The bond between Luffy and his crew is one of the most heartwarming aspects of the series.
This article has selected the top 35 MOST EPIC One Piece Quotes about life, friendship, and the struggles of humans from every episode, manga chapter, and movie that has been published.
Read on to be captivated by the most fascinating One Piece quotes.
Here we have the most epic moments of this anime:
Top 35 MOST Epic One Piece Quotes of All Time
1. “No matter how hard or impossible it is, never lose sight of your goal.” – Monkey D Luffy
Hunting the treasure requires a will of steel and as the star of the show suggests, one must never lose sight of one’s goal even in the direst situations.
2. “The weak don’t get to decide anything, not even how they die.” – Trafalgar D. Water Law
As it is the rule of the world, underdogs have no say in their path in life and the same goes for their death.
3. “This thing called Justice… changes its shape depending on where you stand.” – Kuzan
Justice is a funny concept; where you stand in a situation can define whether your actions align with it or fall into revenge and maliciousness.
You might also enjoy: Top 40 Best Anime Quotes Of All Time – 2024 Update
4. “It’s not some sort of special power. He has the ability to make allies of everyone he meets. And that is the most fearsome ability on the high seas.” – Dracule Mihawk
As wanted pirates, having powerful allies can change your life in a defining moment. The same goes for every one of us in real life, doesn’t it?
5. “When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? – No… It’s when… they are forgotten!” – Dr. Hiriluk
No one is truly dead until the last person who remembers them is dead! This one piece quote reflects a Homerian thought on the concept of immortality.
6. “Don’t ever think there’s any perfect society made by humans! If you think that way you’ll overlook the enemy! Don’t be fooled by appearances!” – Smoker
Human nature has never been infallible and trusting the goodness of humanity is a fool’s errand. One must approach others with a grain of salt.
7. “When the world shoves you around, you just gotta stand up and shove back. It’s not like somebody’s gonna save you if you start babbling excuses.” – Roronoa Zoro
You are your only savior and when the world is crushing you down, you just have to gather your strength and push back, because no one else will come to your rescue!
8. “It may be hard right now… But you must silence those thoughts! Stop counting only those things that you have lost! What is gone, is gone.” – Jinbei
The past can be your prison if you let it. Being chained to the past can only make your present a living hell.
9. “Destiny… fate… dreams… These unstoppable ideals are held deep in the heart of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things will not vanish from the earth.” – Gol D. Roger
Words of wisdom from Gol D. Roger, the Pirate King.
You might also enjoy: 30 Best Kung Fu Panda Quotes To Inspire You
10. “Only those who have suffered long, can see the light within the shadows.” – Roronoa Zoro
Strength and growth come from hardships, not comfort, and only those who have seen the worst can hope to see the best.
11. “I’ll die smiling! Because if you ever think of me in the future, I want you to remember me smiling.” – Donquixote Rosinante
One of the most EPIC one-piece quotes of all time! Remember to give your enemies one last laugh before embracing the void.
12. “What keeps me alive in this world is neither bodily organs nor muscles, it’s my soul.” – Brook
For a skeleton known as the Soul King, the soul is a life force and prevails over any physical attribute.
13. “Fools who don’t respect the past are likely to repeat it.” – Nico Robin
There is wisdom in this one-piece quote that many fail to understand. History repeats itself and only fools with no knowledge of the past repeat their mistakes.
14. “I don’t wanna live a thousand years. If I just live through today, that’ll be enough.” – Portgas D. Ace
Sometimes, when life gets hard, repeat this one piece quote under your breath and keep going.
15. “There’s not one person in the world that you can trust for sure… Don’t fall for their tricks.” – Roronoa Zoro
As pessimistic as it is, in the span of one moment, any one can betray you and Roronoa Zoro knows it best.
16. “Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident. As everything happens for a reason, our destiny slowly takes form.” – Silvers Rayleigh
Fate or a deep sense of predestination can sometimes help us make sense of the chaos around us and the accidents that happen.
You might also enjoy: Top 20 Best Amine Quotes Of All Times (2024)
17. “You need to accept the fact that you’re not the best and have all the will to strive to be better than anyone you face.” – Roronoa Zoro
There is always someone who is better than you in something, but what makes it worthwhile, is the effort you put in to be better.
18. “Those who stand at the top determine what’s wrong and what’s right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course, it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!” – Donquixote Doflamingo
Power defines justice, right and wrong. It is always the winner who writes history and dictates the good side and the bad side.
19. “If you hurt somebody… or if somebody hurts you, the same red blood will be shed.” – Monkey D Luffy
We are all humans and we bleed the same. The hurt you inflict will hurt you because we are one and the same.
20. “Compared to the “righteous” greed of the rulers, the criminals of the world seem much more honorable. When scum rules the world, only more scum is born.” – Eustass Kid
Not all powerful rulers are righteous and just. More often than not, they are power-hungry vermin who are worse than the criminals.
21. “Life is like a pencil that will surely run out, but will leave the beautiful writing of life.” – Nami
We are all masterpieces in the making, and all of us contribute to the dazzling beauty of life with our stories.
22. “You can’t see the whole picture until you look at it from the outside.” – Trafalgar Law
Sometimes we get too tangled in our struggles to see the big picture. It’s good to listen to Trafalgar Law’s advice once in a while and take a step back.
23. “Let the heavens deal with life and death, even the most fearful lose to that… let’s live for another moment.” – Marshall D. Teach
As humans, we think ourselves invincible, but our power is limited and we just have to accept this fact, and let things flow on their own.
You might also enjoy: 40 Best Karma Quotes To Unleash the True Power Of Karma
24. “That’s right! Whatever the tragedy or the blunder is, only the things that actually happened are written in stone!” – Donquixote Doflamingo
We cannot change the past. No matter how it was, our past is unchanging and we must admit it.
25. “Lose credibility and you won’t be trusted by anyone.” – Fujitora
Trust and credibility are fragile and once you lost them, it is mostly irreversible. One must guard them dearly.
26. “The world has too many heroes. It needs a monster.” – Dracule Mihawk
Not everyone you meet is a noble hero, but there are those who do not pretend to be so. Sometimes being a hero is overrated and one must succumb to being the villain.
27. “I don’t remember the name of every weakling I crush.” – Dracule Mihawk
Not everyone is haunted by the lives they ruin, and Dracule Mihawk is definitely not that type.
28. “Ideals can only be spoken by those powerful enough to carry them out.” – Crocodile
The weak cannot afford to have ideals since they are shoved around in the throes of life, but the powerful can make ideals and realize them.
29. “A true pirate should fear nothing, not even death!” – Gecko Moria
This should be the motto of every pirate on the high seas. A pirate’s life is a free life.
30. “Miracles only happen to those who never give up.” – Emporio Ivankov
But then we must think, are they really miracles or the fruit of our labors?
31. “There can be no happiness in a world where the undesirables are thrown away.” – Monkey D. Dragon
Where is the happiness in a world where the sicklings, weaklings, and the undesirable are put aside? Whose happiness are we discussing then?
You might also enjoy: Top 20 Billionaire Mindset Quotes To Inspire You
32. “Someday, I promise you, they will all watch as I change the world.” – Monkey D. Dragon
Where there is a will there is a way. Monkey D. Dragon is surely a willful character.
33. “Seek freedom, and it will be stretched out before your eyes. If the endless dream guides your restless spirit, seize it! Raise your flag, and stand tall!” – Gol D. Roger
A Pirate’s life is the epitome of freedom. Somehow, we are all pirates in our own way and we must take this one piece quote to heart.
34. “People don’t fear god, fear itself is god.” – Enel
Nothing affects people more than fear. Fear is our god, compelling us to do the most degrading and desperate things to avoid it.
35. “No one is born into this world to be alone.” – Jaguar D. Saul
We are all destined to find a piece of our soul in another. Maybe that is the true One Piece, the ultimate treasure.
If you like to know more about One Piece, follow these podcast episodes:
One Piece is a must-watch for any anime fan. Its imaginative world-building, lovable characters and emotional moments make it an extraordinary series worth your time.
With over 1000 episodes and counting, there’s plenty of content to keep fans entertained for years to come.
Considering the extent of the series and the expanse of the story in general, One Piece overflows with notable quotations from which we have selected the present quotes.
After two decades, these memorable One Piece quotes are the crème of the crop and are guaranteed to inspire and uplift you.