Table of Contents
As the saying always said, What goes around comes around. It doesn’t matter if it’s good or bad, the universe will make sure that it always comes back to you.
This is an obvious fact that we all know and we all accept in our lives.
Karma is not just about fate or destiny, but rather a natural law of cause and effect.
In this post, we are going to take a look at 40 karma quotes that will inspire us and teach us great things from the point of great thinkers of the world.
If you like watching videos, this is a video about karma laws. It can help you a lot:
40 Best Karma Quotes
1.”Your beliefs don’t make you a better person, your behavior does.” – Sukhraj S. Dhillon
As this karma quote points out, many believe that a person’s thoughts and ideas define them but the truth is as long as they do not take any action on their thoughts nothing will be changed.
2. “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Staying humble when you get somewhere up the mountain of success will define you as a person. It is easy to stay nice when you are still trying.
3. “Karma is a boomerang. What you give, you get.” – Mridula Singh
The concept of karma has been explored in many religions and many believe it’s a way for god to come to those who are bad enough to deserve hell on earth too.
You might also enjoy: Top 20 Inspiring Quotes About God’s Goodness (2024)
4. “What goes around comes around.” – Anonymous
Of course, the famous Krama quote should be here to remind us that karma is absolutely real and will come around to us eventually.
5. “Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. This is the law of the universe and spares none. The wrong done and injustice inflicted is paid back in the same coin. No one has escaped the justice of the universe. It is only a matter of time.” –Anil Sinha
This karma quote is self exemplarity so how about we just enjoy it right?
6. “Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
While we help others to be the best version of themselves we also help ourselves to become our best version as we learn and expense along the way.
You might also enjoy: 30 Best Soulmate Quotes You Find Nowhere Else
7. “I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well.” – Yannick Noah
Sometimes it will take time maybe weeks or months or even days but eventually the good will come back into our lives and we will see it clearly, this is what this karma quote is talking about.
8. “I try to do good karma and good stuff, and treat people the way I want to be treated.” – Shailene Woodley
It is always easy to get lost in the way and forget but we have to remember that if we are not good to the universe, the universe will also be not good to us.
You might also enjoy: 13 Inspiring Quotes For Strength To Comfort You During Hard Times
9. “In the end, karma will be a bigger bitch than I’ll ever need to be.” – Anonymous
God bless anyone who said this as it is absolutely true.
10. “Life is like a boomerang, what you give out comes back to you.” – Author Unknown
And it is up to you if it’s good you give or bad.
11. “Karma is a way of life. What you give, you get returned.” – Sandra Leon
And also what you don’t give will be returning as the universe not giving to you so yeah it works like that too.
12. “Our karma is the result of the sum total of our actions in this and previous lives, and it decides our fate.” – S. R. Atchison
I am slightly against this karma quote because I believe our past lives will be like a mirror for us to correct ourselves not come back at us and bite us in the ass.
13. “Karma is the universal law of cause and effect. You reap what you sow.” – Mahesh Sharma
This is a Well said karma quote.
14. “The way we treat people we meet in life determines the kind of people we will meet.” – Jillian Michaels
As it always has been, respect someone who respects you, right?
15. “Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.” – Author Unknown
That is actually a good metaphor as if you don’t pay enough you will not get what you want.
You might also enjoy: 30 Best Atomic Habits Quotes To EMPOWER Your 2024
16 “If you want to know your past life, look into your present condition; if you want to know your future life, look at your present actions.” – Padmasambhava
The Present will make the future and the present will reflect the past.
17. “Karma is like a rubber band. You only stretch it so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face.” – Anonymous
You might not want to hurt anyone but even a little bit of bad actions can come back at you in the most unexpected situations.
18. “The law of karma is also called the law of cause and effect, action and reaction, or sowing and reaping.” – John Templeton
And I believe this law has been put into the world because some people deserve sooner hell or heaven for themselves on earth.
19. “Karma is a powerful force that can bring both positive and negative consequences depending on our actions.” – Avis Williams
So based on this karma quote, we must be careful about our actions and how we sent off vibes to the world and universe.
20. “Karma is a mirror in which we can see our own reflection.” – Anonymous
And we can learn from it to correct our mistakes.
21. “Karma is not punishment or reward. It is simply the law of cause and effect.” – Gautama Buddha
So it simply matters if you did one bad thing in your life even if you are a good person in general.
22. “The wheel of karma turns without pause, and only by doing good can one break free from its cycle.” – Unknown
But it is also true that karma is for good deeds too so don’t worry about it.
You might also enjoy: Top 20 Growth Mindset Quotes To Be Successful (2024)
23. “Karma is not just about the troubles, but also about surmounting them.” – Rick Springfield
Some of these karma quotes have been so good you can’t just add anything to them.
24. “Karma is not just about the good things we do. It’s also about the bad things we don’t do.” – Anonymous
As a person who experienced karma in his life more, do you think I would say how true this quote is?
25. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
And with that success, you can show how capable you are in front of those who made fun of you.
26. “Our lives are a reflection of our karma, and our actions determine the quality of our karma.” – David Simon
As I said before it is our actions which determine us not anything else.
27. “Karma is not a punishment or reward, it is simply a consequence of our actions.” – Anonymous
That is so true, it is as simple as that.
28. “The universe operates through dynamic exchange… giving and receiving are different aspects of the flow of energy in the universe. And in our willingness to give that which we seek, we keep the abundance of the universe circulating in our lives.” – Deepak Chopra
WOW, Just Wow for this karma quote.
29. “Karma is a two-way street. If someone does something good for you, they will receive good karma. If someone does something bad to you, they will receive bad karma.” – Anonymous
And at the end of the day, they will see the results of their actions as everyone else so be aware that no one can escape karma.
You might also enjoy: Top 30 Fake Family Quotes To Have A Healthy Life
30. “The law of karma is the law of cause and effect. Every action we take generates a force of energy that returns to us in kind.” – Shakti Gawain
It is like the butterfly effect, our energies, and vibes can cause a lot of things that we don’t know about.
31. “Our thoughts and actions create ripples in the universe, and the universe responds accordingly.” – David Simon
Trust in the universe returning back what you receive.
32. “Karma is not something you can escape, it is simply a consequence of your actions.” – Wayne Dyer
It is repeatable so that you remember this simple rule.
33. “Karma is not an invincible fate, but a principle of cause and effect.” – Eliphas Levi
And I believe that karma is simply inevitable.
34. “Karma is not just about the bad things that happen to us, it is also about how we respond to them.” – Anonymous
That is so true because if we can’t take it and flip out again and do bad things this cycle will never stop.
35. “Karma is the law of moral causation. As you sow, so shall you reap.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Morals are all we have as humans and good morals can take us a long way.
36. “The universe has a way of giving back what you put out, so be mindful of your thoughts and actions.” – Anonymous
And trust the universe because it will always give back.
37. “Karma is not just about the actions we take, but also the intentions behind them.” – Anonymous
I believe having good intentions or bad ones is also enough for the universe.
38. “Karma is like a bank account. Every good deed is a deposit, and every bad deed is a withdrawal.” – Anonymous
And in the end, you will be the judge and you will be the one with the result so make sure you do the right by yourself.
39. “Karma is not about getting what you want, it’s about giving what you want to receive.” – Anonymous
And in the end, receiving it for sure.
You might also enjoy: Top 40 Maybe It’s Time To Give Up Quotes
40. “Karma is the consequence of our choices and actions, and we are free to choose our own destiny.” – Deepak Chopra
So true as we are free to have the destiny we want and desire.
Is Karma real?
Karma has been around and explained in many cultures and religions and has been a subject of philosophical debate and inquiry for centuries.
The people who believe that karma is real will most likely see its effects in their daily lives.
You might also enjoy: Top 10 Best Ways of Sending Good Vibes In 2024
At the end of the day, whether or not karma is real is a matter of personal belief, and may depend on one’s worldview and cultural background.
We suggest you check this podcast as well:
Final Thoughts on Karama’s quotes
Karma is a powerful force that reminds us of the interconnectedness of all things.
It encourages us to be mindful of our actions, thoughts, and words, and to take responsibility for the impact that they have on ourselves and others.
Whether we believe in past lives, divine justice, or the simple cause and effect of our actions, karma serves as a reminder that our choices matter, and that we have the power to shape our own destiny.
The 40 karma quotes we have explored in this conversation offer a glimpse into the rich and diverse wisdom of cultures and thinkers throughout history, reminding us that the concept of karma is universal and timeless.
Ultimately, it is up to us to live with intention and kindness, to sow seeds of goodness, and to trust in the power of karma to guide us on our journey.
FAQ About Karma
Q: What is karma and what does it mean?
A: Karma is a concept that originated in Hinduism and Buddhism, and refers to the idea that our actions, thoughts, and words have consequences, either in this life or in future lives. The principle of karma holds that our actions create energy that influences our future experiences.
Q: Is karma a negative thing?
A: No of course not, Karma can be positive or negative, depending on the nature of our actions. If we engage in acts of kindness, generosity, and compassion, we may attract positive karma, while negative actions such as cruelty, greed, and dishonesty can lead to negative karma.
Q: Can you change Karma?
A: Yes of course you can change karma because it is not a fixed thing.
It is rather a consequence of our choices and actions. By changing our thoughts, words, and behaviors, we can change the course of our karma.
Q: How does karma work?
A: Karma is a law of cause and effect, meaning that every action we take generates a force of energy that returns to us in kind. The impact of our actions may not be immediate, but over time, the energy we put out into the world will have an effect on our experiences.
If you liked this post please let us know in the comment section as we would really appreciate it.