Table of Contents
As an anime enthusiast, I understand that despite what the general public thinks anime is a sophisticated form of art that has seen a sharp increase in popularity recently. These aren’t your typical kids’ cartoons.
If you are a serious anime fan, you are undoubtedly aware of the subtle meanings that are conveyed through the dialogue of anime characters, particularly in well-known shows like Attack on Titan, Naruto and One Piece.
Animes are Japanese animations based on comic books (graphic novels) called Manga.
Anime has only become popular in the world in the past few years after being popular in Japan since the 1960s. Anime fans are known as Otakus in Japan.
There are a lot of memorable, quotable quotes in anime.
They add a little flair to your social media posts or make a conversation more interesting as they’re often inspiring, funny, or just outright strange.
I have compiled a list of some of the most popular anime quotes for you. Let’s start my personal top 50 picks!
This video is a collection of the best anime quotes that can also be interesting:
2024 Best Anime Quotes: My Personal Top 50 Picks
1. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Shoyo Hinata from the anime Haikyuu!
2. Human strength lies in the ability to change yourself. – Saitama from the anime One-Punch Man.
3. A dropout will beat a genius through hard work.” – Rock Lee from the anime Naruto.
4. Forgetting is like a wound. The wound may heal, but it has already left a scar. – Monkey D. Luffy from the anime One Piece
You might also enjoy: Top 35 MOST Epic One Piece Quotes (2023)
5. “When you lose sight of your path, listen for the destination in your heart.” – Allen Walker from the anime D.Gray Man.
6. Enjoy your life today. Yesterday is gone, and tomorrow might never come. – Takeshi Yamamoto from the anime Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
7. Never trust anyone too much; remember, the devil was once an angel – Kaneki from the anime Tokyo Ghoul.
8. How can you keep moving forward if you keep regretting the past? – Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
9. Being lonely is more painful than getting heart. – Monkey D. Luffy from the anime One Piece
10. It’s okay to feel depressed. It takes time to overcome things. And then, by taking that time, you just start moving forward again. That’s just what humans do. – Mondo Oowada from the anime Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
You might also enjoy: Top 30 Being A Mom Isn’t Easy Quotes To Encourage You (2023)
11. You focus on the trivial and lose sight of what is most important; change is impossible in this fog of ignorance. – Itachi Uchiha from the anime Naruto
12. It’s painful when you get disappointed by the person you look up to. – Misaki Ayuzawa from the anime Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
13. Sometimes, we have to look beyond what we want and do what’s best. – Piccolo from the anime Dragon Ball Z
14. If your life can change once, your life can change again – Sanae Furukawa from the anime Clannad
15. Giving up kills people. When people reject giving up… they finally win the right to transcend humanity. – Alucard from the anime Hellsing
16. The thing I wished for destroyed my whole family. I brought all this suffering down on my family because I made a wish for my dad without knowing what he really wanted. – Kyoko Sakura from the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica
17. I won’t be defeated because I know how awful it feels to lose after doing my very best! – Sho Kazamatsuri from the anime Whistle!
You might also enjoy: Top 30 Deep Twitter Quotes To Grow on Twitter (2023)
18. Revenge is just the path you take to escape your suffering – Ichigo Kurosaki from the anime Bleach.
19. You can die anytime, but living takes true courage – Kenshin Himura from the anime Rurouni Kenshin
20. Stop pitying yourself. Pity yourself, and life becomes an endless nightmare. – Dazai from the anime bungou stray dogs
21. Those painful memories are what help us make it to tomorrow and become stronger. – Erza Scarlet Fairy Tail
22. The world is cruel but also very beautiful. – Mikasa Ackerman from the anime Attack On Titan
23. No matter which love line, what time, or where I am, I will always love you. I’ll say it one more time; I love you. – Okabe from the anime Steins;Gate
24. You should never give up on life, no matter how you feel. No matter how badly you want to give up. – Canaan from the anime Canaan
You might also enjoy: Top 30 Fake Family Quotes To Have A Healthy Life
25. Because people don’t have wings, we look for ways to fly – Coach Ukai from the anime Haikyuu!
26. If you can’t do something, then don’t. Focus on what you can do – Shiroe from the animeLog Horizon
27. If you let yourself get depressed, you’d be making light of the people who trust and follow you. – Ogami Rei from the anime Code: Breaker
28. Push through the pain; giving up hurts more. – Vegeta from the anime Dragon Ball
29. No matter how hard or impossible it is, never lose sight of your goal. – Monkey D Luffy from the anime One Piece
30. What is important is to know fear and yet take a step forward – Rosette Christopher from the anime Chrono Crusade
31. Falling is just another way of flying. – Nine from the anime Terror in Resonance
32. It will do no good to fight with hate in your heart. – Yugi Muto from the anime Yu-Gi-Oh!
33. It is at the moment of death that humanity has value. – Archer from the anime Fate Series
34. How can you destroy a monster without becoming one? – Kaneki from the anime Tokyo Ghoul
35. People’s lives don’t end when they die, it ends when they lose faith. – Itachi Uchiha from the anime Naruto
You might also enjoy: Top 20 Master Oogway Quotes to Inspire You
36. Even if I’m worthless and carry demon blood… thank you for loving me. Portgas D Ace from the anime One Piece
37. People, who can’t throw something important away, can never hope to change anything.” – Armin Arlert from the anime Attack on Titan
38. A dropout will beat a genius through hard work.” – Rock Lee from the anime Naruto.
39. Even if we’re not confident that we’ll win, even if others tell us we don’t stand a chance, we must never tell ourselves that. – Daichi Sawamura from the anime Haikyuu!
40. Stress makes you bald, but avoiding stress is stressful, so you end up stressed out anyway. In the end, there’s nothing you can do. – Gintoki Sakata from the anime Gintama
41. “Oh well whatever happens, happens” – Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop
42. “It’s not the face that makes someone a monster; it’s the choices they make with their lives.” – Naruto Uzumaki, Naruto
43. “I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret.” – Kirito, Sword Art Online
44. “No one knows what the future holds. That’s why its potential is infinite.” – Rintarou Okabe, Steins;Gate
45. “The world is not perfect, but it’s there for us trying the best it can. That’s what makes it so damn beautiful.” – Roy Mustang, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
46. “In our society, letting others find out that you’re a nice person is a very risky move. It’s extremely likely that someone would take advantage of that.” – Hitagi Senjougahara, Bakemonogatari
47. “A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain something without sacrificing something else in return.” – Edward Elric, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
48. “I don’t want to conquer anything. I just think the guy with the most freedom in this whole ocean… is the Pirate King!” – Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
49. “I’m not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That’s my nindo: my ninja way!” – Naruto Uzumaki, Naruto
50. “The difference between the novice and the master is that the master has failed more times than the novice has tried.” – Koro-sensei, Assassination Classroom
You wanna start watching anime? Check these!
The following animes are an excellent place to start if you are unfamiliar with the anime world.
Some of them are meaningful and have depth, and some others are just fun to watch and chill with on a daily basis.
You might also enjoy: Top 40 Lone Wolf Quotes to Inspire You In 2023
1. Attack On Titan
This anime is one of the best first choices for most people.
\It has mostly a dark atmosphere with depth in its plot.
The plot follows racism and how it will affect some people to the point they can’t endure it anymore and will seek revenge.
This anime was also my first to watch, showing the effectiveness of animes and mangas.
2. Death Note
This anime is one of the most classic yet beautifully written stories in the anime world.
Despite 15 years of being around, people still talk about it, and it is one of the first recommendations you get as a newcomer to the anime world.
The plot is about a high school boy who accidentally gains access to a godly power that shouldn’t be in man’s hands.
3. One Piece
Even though this anime is one of the longest animes in history with more than 1000 episodes and still going, it has one of the best plots and storytelling that you can find.
It follows the journey of a boy who wants to become the pirate king, and for that, he needs to go through some life-and-death situations.
This anime’s popularity throughout the world, especially in the US, is unbelievable.
The plot follows an orphan ninja boy who wants to become Hokage, but it’s sometimes more challenging than it sounds it is.
This anime is also one of the longest animes with more than 700 episodes, but the good news is it’s finished, and you can pick it up right now without worries.
5. Cowboy Bebop
I find Cowboy Bebop to be a unique anime because it isn’t like other anime.
The plot centers on Spike Spiegel’s team of space bounty hunters.
It has intriguing characters, a thrilling plot and some great jazz music.
Every episode has the elements of a mini-movie mystery, action and a hint of sadness.
My experience with anime has been greatly influenced by Cowboy Bebop, which I believe is a classic film that deserves to be seen by all.
We recommend you listen to this podcast:
A close look at these anime quotes shows that 90% of them are about achieving a goal, which is one of the essential things in life.
Having something to follow and to be passionate about will make you get out of bed every morning and see tomorrow as a bright day to look forward to.
That’s why you must find your dream, even if it takes you until your 50s or 60s.
Giving up will make everything harder as you continue life, and you regret not following what makes you happy rather than anybody else.
Overall, animes are a perfect way to be entertained but simultaneously learn about life’s true meaning through fictional characters’ eyes.
This post is a compilation of some of the most inspiring anime quotes which I selected personally.
There are so many fantastic anime quotes out there, and it’s tough just to pick a few, But we’ve tried to narrow it down to our favorites and the ones that are very famous and memorable among the otakus.
These anime quotes gave me strength when I am feeling, motivation when I need it most, and hope for a better future.
They also remind me of all the good things anime can teach us, such as friendship, teamwork, courage, and more.
I hope it can help you too!